Cooperation with CARD AgroService Company
Memorandum of understanding with CARD AgroService organization
Memorandum of understanding was signed between the Ministry of Agriculture of NKR and the world famous CARD AgroService organization in december last year, that would be serious stimulus for both NKR and the Republic of Armenia in the development of national economy.
The key principle of the memorandum of understanding in the field of development of agriculture and agricultural service delivery is to have a wide range of cooperation.
CARD AgroService was established by Agribusiness and foundation of the center of village development in 2006 as a closed joint-stock company that concerns with the sale of agricultural goods, provides technical support and consulting services in all spheres of agricultural production. CARD AgroService company, in the result of cooperation with world famous organizations, imports high-grade and leading agricultural technologies and products to Armenia.
- Company provides support for small and average enterprises through its specialists thus promoting the improvement of economy.
- It encourages farmers in the food production and marketing promoting the increase of incomes by similar products and the creation of workplaces for the stable development of the way of life of rural population.
- The main task of CARD AgroService company is to promote the development of agriculture of NKR that is: small and average enterprises, small farms, agricultural cooperatives as well as it provides targeted and effective support for state projects. Company aims to contribute local producers in improving technologies and auxiliary technical opportunities.
- The Ministry of Agriculture of NKR, accepting the fact that CARD AgroService company plays an essential role in the field of agriculture and food production, is ready to assist the company to become self-contained, consulting organization in purpose of satisfying the needs of agriculture and agribusiness sector of NKR, in an appropriate manner.
- The Ministry of Agriculture of NKR is ready to provide support for the development of economy and private sector in general and individual farmers, as well as small and medium enterprises in the field of agriculture and food security in particular. Both organizations are ready to assist small and medium enterprises since 2012.
The Ministry of Agriculture of NKR is ready:
- To ensure the active participation and support of the Ministry in the activities of CARD AgroService company through its members, separated subdivisions and regional representatives
- To take part in the courses carried out by CARD AgroService company through its representatives, to support the organization of training courses for farmers and professionals.
- To ensure the participation of the Ministry and the representatives of separated subdivisions in instructional and educational tours organized in Armenia and abroad.
- To ensure the participation in the activities intended for the import of seeds, new breeds and equipment for the development of the Ministry of Agriculture of NKR.
- Cooperation issues
The main task of CARD AgroService company is to promote the development of agriculture in Armenia and NKR through provision of purposeful and efficient support for small and medium enterprises, small farms and cooperatives as well as state initiatives. To promote the improvement of agricultural production and food industry in accordance with the requirements of local and international market. To assist the local producers to improve technologies and technical additional opportunities.
The Ministry of Agriculture of NKR accepts the fact that CARD AgroService company plays an important role in the field of agriculture and food industry. The Ministry of Agriculture of NKR is ready to assist CARD AgroService company in NKR to become self-contained, consulting organization in purpose of satisfying the needs of agriculture and agribusiness sector of NKR, in an appropriate manner.
- The scopes of cooperation
CARD AgroService has begun its activities in Nagorno-Karabakh Republic thanks to support of government since 2009. Cooperation was limited mainly to the import of machinery into our country and cows with high milk yield. The parties, with this memorandum, express their readiness to express the scope of joint actions to promote the development of rural communities of Nagorno-Karabakh:
- New methods of animal husbandry and horticulture
- Import of new breeds and seeds
- Artificial insemination and animal breeding
- The development of farmers and veterinarians’ skills and capabilities
- New milking technologies
- The investment of technologies of dairy production
- Maintenance and management of greenhouse farms
- Import of machinery and technical support
- Trainings on wine making and cheese making
- Trainings on marketing
- Trainings on food security and food safety and technical support
- The contribution of HACCP system
- Trainings and actions to improve the health of animals
- Instructional and educational tours in Armenia and abroad, etc.
Mutual readiness is expressed by the signed memorandum to expand the scope of co-operation in order to assist the development of rural communities of NKR and to ensure the progress in all spheres of agriculture.